July 19, 2012

::Thou Shall Covet: Decoupage Projects::

The Ryan Gosling pictures crack me up!

Remember Molly's decoupage map coasters?
Her tutorial is 
the most read post ever 
on this here little blog.
Molly's coasters
At the time she made them, I also purchased supplies 
to decoupage something and never did.

I'm ready to now, but first I needed some inspiration 
and headed to Pinterest to find some.
Pinterest does not disappoint.
I've got projects in mind now.

These jar lids are on my list to-do!
I just threw out some pickles in order to collect jars!

Link


What a pretty way to dress up your closet or 
your little girl's closet.  So sweet.
That wall paper is gorgeous!
Link

I'm soooo making these for next spring time.
The pictures were copied on to tissue paper!
How clever!

To.Die.For.
A great dining room centerpiece.
Link

Decoupage with fabric?
I've got fabric!!
Link


Words escape me.
Decoupage with lace?
I'm verklempt.  Discuss.
Link


Do you decoupage?  It's kind of an old fashioned craft
which are my favorite kind.


Photobucket

No comments: